Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THROUGH

Fake~ Dogg, whoever thought that word would describe you?
Been down for years, now, when they say your name... I say who!

How could you turn your back on me; I ain't gon' lie, that shi* hit my heart
You act like I'm a perfect stranger when I've been in your corner from the start

Wow! FOr real? From middle school til now & you can't even hit me back?
I thought you mighta just got busy & even worse just got slack

Ay, you've made your decision, or like they say you've made your bed
Truth is... I wish you the best, but to me, you are dead

I took it a little too far, that's a really harsh... I didn't even mean that
But you turned out to be a snake in the grass, turned out to be a rat!

It's messing with my head, for real, like I just saw a pretty girl walk by
Who in the world would've thought our friendship turned out to be a lie?

You turned out to be a Judas, a Brutus, a traitor, a hater... a masturbator
You know what... you're playing yourself~ I'm gon' treat you like candy.. don't care if I see you Now or Later!

It pisses me off, you were my homie & now you turn into a Clinton!
Sorry for all the name-calling, but the truth hurts & I'm just ventin...

If I die, don't show up at my funeral crying cause of all the time you missed
I'm so serious dogg... if you do~ you won't even be on the list!!

John Mark Brooks Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream a Little Dream

Close your eyes. With your eyes closed, I want you to picture your biggest dreams. A tall order for sure. But not only your biggest d...