Sunday, April 25, 2010

MissinG You

I'm missing you like more the beach has grains of sand
I'm missing you like how, at times, I miss God's plan

I'm missing you more than drops of water in a lake
I'm missing you~ I don't know how much more I can take

I'm missing you like Mickey would miss Minnie
And I've been missing food~ that's how I got so skinny

I'm missing you like the desert would miss its sand
I'm missing you~ and I miss being your man

I'm missing you like a duck would miss its bill
I'm missing you maybe I should call you a meal

I'm missing you like Ginger would miss Astaire
I'm missing sleep~ or do I just wish you were there?

I'm missing you like Buckner missed the ball
I'm missing you like I wish Earnhardt missed the wall

I'm missing you like a grave would miss its name
I'm missing you like a star would miss his fame

I'm missing you like Bonnie would miss Clyde
I'm missing you like humility misses pride

I'm missing you like I bet Lincoln wishes he missed that play
I'm missing you like a horse would miss his hay

I'm missing you like I'm glad Jesus didn't miss the cross
And if you're missing peace.. maybe you're missed Him & you're lost!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z

Copyright John Mark Brooks Sunday April 25, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream a Little Dream

Close your eyes. With your eyes closed, I want you to picture your biggest dreams. A tall order for sure. But not only your biggest d...