Friday, June 17, 2011

WaitinG for ForeveR

Greenie, every romantic comedy, every sweet movie/romance/love story, I see us, but this movie~ WaitinG for Forever~ was extra touchinG to me, so I took the time to watch, rewind, watch, rewind. . . . until I got every single quote from the movie that applied to us.

Maybe it is a little 'crazy,' but that's only fitting because it's been 2 years and I am CRAZY for you! Just wanted to share these with you~ it's time for me to get back to work!

FINLE~ Yo te Amo,
Sweet Lips

I firmly believe I am waiting for FOREVER with you!
Forever is what we have had since before Day 1~ let's walk in it.

**********************************

Talking. . . I don't remember us talking. I don't remember leading or following~ it was like we were inside of something bigger that took care of us, so we didn't have to worry about anything but flying high on a swing or running free.

I love her. I have always loved her. In my dreams, I breathe her in. I inhale her. I feel her in the blood of my heart.

When you follow Emma, how often do you see her? (Will's brother's wife) Will: It doesn't matter. . . it's just being around where she might be. That's plenty!

You look beautiful, but I would also say you look like you've been through the wringer.

OK, but if you won't come with me then I'm going to wrap myself around your leg & you're going to have to drag me everywhere with you for the rest of your life.

This is what I do for a living~ I show off for you!

Emma: What is happening to me? I feel like I'm going crazy. I know I said everything is fine, but everything is not fine! Why does everything have to be so hard? Why can't it just be easy? I just have to keep on pretending, pretending & pretending to keep myself from balling my eyes out forever.

Will: Maybe you have a lot to cry about.

Emma: You've been following me. Will: No, I go where you are. Emma: You've been following me! Will: No, I go where you are.

Will: I'm imagining a day where I get up and I know that I will not see you because you are far away. I will not see you. . . no chance! WILL NOT!

& Now, I'm imagining a day that I get up and I know that I MIGHT see you. . . MIGHT, could, maybe. Of those 2 days~ that's the day I want!! (smile) That's the day I choose.

Will: How could 1 step away from you ever be anything for me than a step in the wrong direction?

Dear Emma. Those two words, 'Dear Emma.' Truth is nothing. . . what you believe to be true is everythinG!!

Will: The main thinG I believe is that I will be with you forever. FOREVER! The reason why it's taken so long to write you is I have seen I have been a fool. I've spent my life fooling myself. Every letter I've ever written to you has been a love letter. How could they have been anything else?

p.S. I may add some to this~ there are a couple of more quotes, but I'm not putting them up here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream a Little Dream

Close your eyes. With your eyes closed, I want you to picture your biggest dreams. A tall order for sure. But not only your biggest d...