Thursday, July 25, 2013

Worth It to You


Here I am again on my knees humbly as I bow before Your throne
How can I not worship You-- for who You are . . . in Your arms I'm Home

In Your arms I've found Love~ in Your arms I've found my safe place
I am covered by Your mercy; I am washed in Your grace

Tears flood my face~ tears of joy and tears to show how very thankful I am
Your water, like a raging River, has finally destroyed my dam

I am not deserving, but I will praise You just the same
You clothed me in white and took on all my sin and shame

Master, You are worthy of each and every word I write
I was lost in the darkness, You found me, and bathed me in Your Light

Father, with every breath let me give You ALL the glory
You raised me from my death and chose to change my story! \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream a Little Dream

Close your eyes. With your eyes closed, I want you to picture your biggest dreams. A tall order for sure. But not only your biggest d...