Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Please buckle your seat-belts & please observe the non-smoking sign

Passengers you are now on board Flight 320... it's my hope you will be inspired, encouraged, entertained & touched while on board.

I am your Captain... Captain BrookS~ the reason this is called Flight320 is one of my favorite Bible verse Eph. 3:20~ to Him who can do EXCEEDINGLY more than I can ever dream, ask or imagine :o)

It's true... in my life, I have fallen time-and-time again, but through my failures, losses, heartbreak, stress & anxiety~ 1 thing is CONSTANT!!! God shows up & He shows off!!

On this flight, I am believing & asking He do just that through my words... I am just His vessel. I just hold the bat, it's Jesus who hits the homerunS (original quote)

We will be cruising @ 30,000 feet today & we do have the tailwinds behind us. Time of departure is 12:15 a.m. It is Oct. 21st two-thousand & 9.... ETA is whenever we get there, so sit back & enjoy the ride :o)

I know I will! I.G.I.
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream a Little Dream

Close your eyes. With your eyes closed, I want you to picture your biggest dreams. A tall order for sure. But not only your biggest d...