Thursday, October 22, 2009

Realest words I EVER wrote!

I smile. I laugh. I cry.

Tears NO ONE sees though my Savior catches each one that falls down my cheeks.

I nearly went to hell & back to see just how strong my faith is.

I about threw it all away by taking my own life, but I know I'm here for a real reason & that's why I'm still breathin!

Lost my little stepsister Karson (16), lost my marriage, my house, my dog and definitely lost my peace of mind. My Dad & my Stepmom got a divorce shortly thereafter. Then, I lost my Papaw (90), who helped raise me, my little stepbrother A.J. (22), my job after 5 years as a sports writer/editor, had a bad/unhealthy relationship that robbed me of $$$, time & of love, then missed out on the opportunity to become the main writer for the Carolina Panthers' website after making it down to the final 3.

But you know what? I wouldn't change it! The WHOLE journey has made me who I am today.. a REAL man~ one who is not scared to be SINCERE...

One who loves MORE deeply... Lives MORE fully.. Smiles more frequently.. Gives more freely.. Appreciates Jesus MORE day-by-day!!

I am PROUD of who I am, ashamed of where I've been & excited about who I'm going to become!!!

STAY TUNED... & while you may doubt me... NEVER doubt my JESUS!! Just wanted to share my heart, JM

HaterS~ Vaya Con DioS (Go with God) & leave me alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream a Little Dream

Close your eyes. With your eyes closed, I want you to picture your biggest dreams. A tall order for sure. But not only your biggest d...